Mustard Sweater

Wednesday, November 29, 2017 pastelpigs 0 Comments


wearing- dress and tote- thrifted, sweater- mum made


So every year come fall/winter I get weirdly obsessed about mustard color, I inadvertently get attracted to and end up buying everything in that color lol.

This sweater since I could find any in mustard at any thrift shop made my mum knit it for me! This was like a year back and this year it had shrunk so much that I had no choice but to put it on my shoulders.

But earlier this month I did finally find one in wool at this thrift shop and I have been wearing it every day since then.

Funny how much colder it gets with each passing day though!

Hope everyone is having a good week so far.


Jigmet x











wearing- dress and tote- thrifted, sweater- mum made So every year come fall/winter I get weirdly obsessed about mustard color, I i...

0 comments: