Good old plaid

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 pastelpigs 0 Comments

wearing- plaid dress- thrifted, bag thrifted

So it is no secret how much obsessed I am about anything plaid, I bought this dress (my first plaid buy in a while) and I didn't stop after that lol well in a short span of time I have amassed so many plaid shirts, dresses, jackets etc. that I think I need a separate section for all that in my closet, which is already overflowing. Idk why I buy so much useless stuff.
I have been thrifting so much lately; like I have been there 3 times this past week alone!! haha

So my resolution for the coming year (still too early) is to stop thrifting so much. I need to narrow the visits down to once in a month perhaps, and hopefully this time unlike last year I will stick to my words. *fingers crossed*

Hope everyone had a great Halloween!!

Jigmet x


wearing- plaid dress- thrifted, bag thrifted So it is no secret how much obsessed I am about anything plaid, I bought this dress (my...

0 comments: