Ulzzang-ish

Thursday, August 31, 2017 pastelpigs 0 Comments


wearing- cardigan,top,tote- thrifted
Skirt- Forever21

So it has been a very long time since I posted last considering that I posted so regularly earlier but lately that has not been the case 'cause I was busy with my second video and finally got done and posted yesterday! click this to view

I lowkey feel that blogging might take a backseat now that most of my free time is taken by video filming and editing phew! It is honestly not that easy as you might think. But I'm so excited to execute my next video!!! 

Anyway so I love these pictures cause It literally took me 5 minutes to put this outfit together, it's just the right amount of slouchy that I like and so Ulzzang-ish :))

Hope you all are having a great week so far!



Jigmet x



wearing- cardigan,top,tote- thrifted Skirt- Forever21 So it has been a very long time since I posted last considering that I posted...

0 comments: