City Doves

Saturday, February 04, 2017 pastelpigs 0 Comments

Wearing: Pastel Overcoat- Thrifted
Turtle Neck- Thrifted
Blanket Scarf- Thrifted
Pastel Pleated Skirt- Forever21
Backpack- Fjallraven Kanken
Brogues- Footin

I've had so many things that I always dreamed of doing and most of them I still am working on, some of them felt so out of reach at that particular point of time as they only felt sensible for a second before turning into something utterly ridiculous. One of those dreams of course was to have a blog of my own! I can't say that I'm a god one that cause I have still a lot more to do!

All through my college years I would spend an enormous amount of time venerating all those perfect and dreamy blogs and my heart ached with the feeling of needing to start one too but my insecurities somehow would immediately find a way to quash my blogger dreams.

But then one day I woke up and thought, why not?! and so eventually I did take "THE" step and here I am living the dream! so that was one dream down but there was one more thing that I wanted to do if I ever had a blog and that was collaborating with a fellow blogger haha and what are the odds!! I'm finally doing that too! The collaboration that was long overdue lol

So this past week Dchen of  This Minimal Life  and I went out to take pictures and I gotta admit that I was apprehensive about the results given the fact that our styles are poles apart and we had some uncertainty that we might look out of sync! Nut the results were not that bad and we actually likes how they came out!

So it was a lovely day and I hope we get to do this again!





Love

Jigmet x





Wearing: Pastel Overcoat- Thrifted Turtle Neck- Thrifted Blanket Scarf- Thrifted Pastel Pleated Skirt- Forever21 Backpack- Fjall...

0 comments: