Postcards

Saturday, February 18, 2017 pastelpigs 0 Comments

Wearing: Cardigan- Thrifted
Ladybug print Shirt- Thrifted
Hair Bow- Forever 21
Skirt- Forever 21
Canvas Shoes- Vans
Backpack- Fjallraven Kanken

Another set of pictures from last month. What really makes them special is that a) These were taken with an actual camera! and not a phone which has been the case since the inception of my blog. b) these were taken by one of my very close buddies that I finally got to meet this time around after a very long time! and I daresay she did a really good job here considering the fact that it was raining so much that day and I was not in any condition to take pictures! Think bushy, frizzy hair resulting from the moisture that you can't possibly get away from, even if you have an umbrella with you! 
I didn't have an umbrella and so it doesn't even matter complaining about my hair. hah So these were taken in and outside a coffee shop in a mall! so yeah naturally I got a lot of weird stares when I did my weird poses; no wonder I look so stiff in these pictures.

So glad that it is finally Saturday! Happy weekend lovies!

Love

Jigmet x


Wearing: Cardigan- Thrifted Ladybug print Shirt- Thrifted Hair Bow- Forever 21 Skirt- Forever 21 Canvas Shoes- Vans Backpack...

0 comments: