Red Bows+Polka Dots

Monday, February 13, 2017 pastelpigs 0 Comments

Wearing: Red Bow- Forever21
Polka Dot Dress- Thrifted
Cardigan- Thrifted
Brogues- Vivant

Who doesn’t like extempore things turning out to be better than if they were planned right? Well, I’m an ardent believer of the saying <<Go with the flow>> because I hardly ever plan anything! mostly because a) most of the time they turn out to be a disaster b) I’m not good at coping with disasters hah 
So just like the trip or the sojourn that I took this past month, these pictures were also extemporized, Dchen and I had just returned from our weekly (sometimes twice weekly) trip uptown and were just way too tired to do anything at all; but then we passed this pretty spot and since it’s no secret how much of a sucker I am for cute backgrounds I had to take some pictures, and I love how pretty they came out! All thanks to my buddy <3
But what really made it memorable (for humorous reasons) was that we had a few spectators watching our every move probably wondering as to what was going on and why was I being so extra about the whole thing! Haha I bet they enjoyed the show though, but we had a good laugh about it.


Happy Monday!

Love

Jigmet x








Wearing: Red Bow- Forever21 Polka Dot Dress- Thrifted Cardigan- Thrifted Brogues- Vivant Who doesn’t like extempore things tur...

0 comments: